How to fix mozilla firefox insecure connection?
Mozilla firefox insecure connection
An unsecure wireless connection is one you can access without a password. Although these provide free wireless Internet access, using public Internet comes with dangers. If your home Internet is open, you should consider securing wireless access to protect your data and avoid legal trouble.Hackers can also use an unsecured Wi-Fi connection to distribute malware. If you allow file-sharing across a network, the hacker can easily plant infected software on your computer. The vast majority of hackers are simply going after easy targets, and taking a few precautions should keep your information safe.
Here a few simple things that you should to secure your wireless network if Mozilla firefox is Not Responding:
1. Open your router settings page.
2. Create a unique password on your router.
3. Change your Network’s SSID name.
4. Enable Network Encryption.
5. Filter MAC addresses.
6. Reduce the Range of the Wireless Signal.
7. Upgrade your Router’s firmware.
How do I fix secure connection failed in Firefox?
1. In the Location bar, type about:config and press Enter. The about:config “This might void your warranty!”
2. Click I’ll be careful, I promise!
3. copy the next security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling and paste it in the search field.
4. double-click on it to make it false.
5. close the page, exit firefox and restart it.
Fix Firefox insecure connection issue
Here are some steps to fix Mozilla firefox insecure connection issue:
1. Open the Avast dashboard on the affected system.
2. Select Settings from the left sidebar menu.
3. Switch to Active Protection.
4. Click on Customize next to Web Shield.
5. Uncheck the “Enable HTTPS Scanning” option and click ok.