How to uninstall Google Chrome?
Uninstall the Chrome browser from your device with quick steps-
If you are a regular user of the internet then you must definitely have faced a situation in your life when you would want to uninstall a particular browser. In this article, we will tell you about the steps which will enable you to uninstall google chrome browser on your device. Although this is an extremely popular browser but the users come across a situation such as sometimes, this browser stops working unexpectedly. Another possible reason for uninstalling this browser could be that the users have switched to some other browser which they have found more interesting than the Chrome browser.
Here are the steps recommended by the experts of the google chrome toll free number to help all the frustrated users like you.
- The first step is to make sure that all the tabs on your Chrome browser are closed. If that is not the case, then close them immediately.
- After that, you have to press the Start button on the keyboard and then the next step is to click on the button listed there on the list named as SETTINGS.
- Along with that, the users have to click on the button located there named as Apps and they will observe that a window named as APPS AND FEATURES has been launched on the screen.
- Now, it’s the time to find the GOOGLE CHROME option in the displayed list and the users have to click on it.
- After that the users should click on the UNINSTALL button and then they have to confirm whether they really want to uninstall this browser and they can do it by clicking on the OK button.
- If you want that your browsing history and other data should also be deleted along with the executable file of the Chrome browser then check the box next to the corresponding option also.
- The final step is to click on the UNINSTALL button.
So, these were the steps for uninstalling the browser on your Windows PC. If you want to uninstall this browser on your smartphone, then the steps for doing that are not so much difficult. For Android smartphone, you just have to press the icon of the Google Chrome app in the menu and then drag and drop it to the DELETE icon which is the be default icon for uninstalling this app. If you further want some help regarding the same in your device, then all you need to do is to contact the google chrome tech support to avail the best possible guidance.