How to update browser?
Browser is an application helps user in connecting with the internet and thus to the globe. From here user can access all the web services and search engines and can peep into the world of digital information. So , a browser is a must needed application in your computer. Like any other application, browser also need to be updated after regular time intervals. This is because, after update, you can get the advantages of the new features and make your work more smarter. An updated browser will be compatible with the operating system too. It will be having more security features to make your browsing fast as well as secure. This article is whole about How to update browser?. So, let’s start.
Steps for solving the query of how to update browser?
- First check weather the browser version is the latest or not.
- Open your browser.
- Go to Settings.
- Then on the left side of the screen, click on About.
- This will provide you the information about the version of your browser.
- Here , you can see if the browser is not up to date then you will find a button ” Get Updated”.
- Click on that button.
- It will navigate you to the official web site of that browser.
- There you can find the latest version of the browser.
- Here you can select , what is your operating system is? , what are the certain system requirements for a particular browser that need to be installed or updated.
- When you click on the required version, it will start updating the existing version.
Now if you are not able to see the Update button, here are few steps which are helpful for you in How to update browser?
- Remove the exiting browser in your system, only if you find that your browser is not the updated one by going through above mentioned 5 steps.
- Now there are few Tools available which you can have that helps in removing the existing browser application fully.
- Now you can have an executive file either downloaded from the official web site or you can have saved it in any USB drive.
- Install the exec file by following the instructions.
- It will take a few minutes and the update version will be there in your system.
- Launch your newly updated browser and explore the network of information.