How to update the Internet Explorer browser?
Internet Explorer browser is the browser which enables access to difficult or highly loaded web pages easily. The browser has power saving feature with improved security. Hardware acceleration is the browser allows end user websites and applications to be installed directly on the computers. The web pages load faster in the browser and it is highly responsive browser. It is easy to pin websites to the Windows Taskbar or the Start Menu.
Also, the browser is available in various versions for different devices. Internet Explorer provides graphically rich experience and can be integrated with various operating systems. To keep the browser working smoothly it is advisable to update the browser. This article will provide the latest steps to update the IE browser instantly. Updating the IE browser will enable easy access to internet and will prevent any type of issue occurrence on the browser.
Here are the steps to update Windows Explorer –
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu and type ‘Internet Explorer’.
- Now select Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon on the upper-right corner.
- Next select ‘About Internet Explorer’ and check the box next to installation of the new version automatically.
- Click close and the IE browser will start automatic update.
Are you looking to upgrade the current version of Internet Explorer version to Internet Explorer 11? Here are the steps for the upgrade –
- Move to the Internet Explorer 11 download page and move down to select the language. On the left side of the page user can view the set of languages. Select the appropriate language.
- Next click on ‘Operating System’. User can view the operating system to the right of the selected language and click on the link so that the setup file is downloaded on the system.
- Double-click on the Internet Explorer setup icon and click ‘Yes’ as prompted. It will take the user to the Internet Explorer 11 installation window.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions. Agree to the terms and conditions by clicking on ‘I agree’ and then click ‘Next’.
- At the bottom, click on the ‘Finish’ button.
Here are the steps to enable updates in Windows 10 –
- Open the Internet Explorer and click on the settings button. The icon is located on the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu select ‘About Internet Explorer’.
- Tick the box of ‘Install new versions automatically’.
- Now finally click ‘Close’ which will update the browser automatically.
Not able to update the IE browser? Update Internet Explorer with the help of support experts. There are various ways to update the browser and support team will provide the necessary steps for the browser update. Also, solve other browser problems with help from the support experts.