How to use incognito mode in Google Chrome?
While browsing the web, internet security and privacy has always an important topic. The infinite growth of cybercrime, data protection and inappropriate data tracking cases has already made networkers worried about their online security. Everyone needs a browser to surf the web, but what about the security of your data while browsing the web. Are you safe while browsing? Is your data safe? Most of the times the answer is NO. Your browsing session is not secured, neither your data.
Today, users can choose from various popular web browsers. They promise a better browsing experience, more privacy, personal search results and other features that may seem useful. Google Chrome is one such browser offering privacy and security while browsing the internet. Chrome incognito mode helps user browse the web without leaving any trace of their search history or download history. It’s very much easy to surf using incognito mode. No one will be able to see which website you visited or what you searched for in the google chrome.
How to open incognito mode in Google Chrome?
Using google chrome in incognito mode doesn’t leave any trace of your browsing data. If you want a private browsing experience, you must know about how to use incognito tab in Google Chrome. You can enter Incognito Mode in Chrome in a few different ways:
- Open google chrome.
- Click on the “three vertical lines” at the top right corner of Google Chrome.
- Click on “New incognito window” to open Google chrome in incognito mode.
- A new chrome tab will open in incognito mode. Use it without saving your personal data.
- You can also use shortcut keys to open chrome in incognito mode.
- Open google chrome and then press “CTRL + SHIFT + N” from the keyboard.
- Google chrome incognito mode will open in seconds.
What is incognito mode and why users prefer using chrome incognito mode?
- Your searches will not be saved.
- Information about visited pages to other computer users is not available.
- Also, all the entered passwords, logins, and the like will not remain in the browser.
As we can see, the hidden state of the Chrome browser can be a very useful feature, especially for those who like to sit in social networks or browse other sites that managers do not recommend. Thus no-one will catch you in a similar occupation. However, bookmarks and changes to general settings are stored in this mode. It’s just a business-friendly tab in google chrome. If you have not tried chrome incognito, just go with it and feel the difference.
Benefits of using incognito mode
- This feature is especially useful when you temporarily use another computer. When you quickly check your mail after closing the tab in this state, neither your password nor login will be stored on your friend’s PC, giving you the most complete security for your data.
- If you want to hide your family members from visiting some sites, the incognito rule will be your perfect assistant in this business.
How to use incognito mode in google chrome?
- Chromes private browsing feature called incognito.
- You can enable a chrome incognito tab by opening chrome normally and right click on it in the taskbar.
- Click on “New incognito window” option.
- It will open a new tab with private browsing.
- You can also open incognito tab by clicking on the three vertical dots and choosing the “New Incognito Window”.
- To disable the incognito mode, just close all the chrome browser tabs and then again restart the chrome browser normally.