Why iPhone browser is not working?
Safari is the default browser for all Apple devices. This web browser not only incorporates some of the most advanced features but also it offers blazing fast speed to users so that they can surf the World Wide Web, effortlessly. So, when Safari goes down or could not function properly due to various technical reasons, users need an immediate fix to their issues with safari. Apple support number can be used at such times to get prompt solution from Apple experts. So, what are the common issues with Apple safari and how you can get exact troubleshooting on them from us will be discussed here. Also, we will teach you on how to fix one such issue that prevents safari from working properly.
Common issues solved via Apple support number are as follows:
1) Safari bookmarks disappear on iPhone
2) Issues after upgrade for iOS
3) Cache issue
4) After typing on search bar, safari crashes
5) Problem in syncing bookmarks across various devices
6) Safari slows down with iOS 10
7) Issue with deleting safari history on iPhone
8) Safari creating issues in loading complete web pages
Fix Iphone browser not working
When you reach us on our customer care number and report iPhone browser not working problem with one of our Apple certified technicians, we suggest you to opt for the most suitable service package for your issue. Once you select one option and its charges and clear the payment, we immediately assign an engineer to you for fixing your problem in just no time. Here we are going to train you on how to fix problem – safari does not load the complete web page. Let’s start troubleshooting the problem with us!
If you have an Apple iPhone with iOS 11 version or iOS 12 beta release version, you are most likely to encounter the above said issue. As a result of this, when you try to load a web page of your choice the default phone browser loads it partially with blank spaces at the bottom of the screen. Though the root cause to this problem is still unknown, we definitely know how to fix it.
Just call on Apple support number and start receiving tips on the issue from us:
1) Immediate after you start facing the problem, try to change the phone’s orientation, at once
2) Switch to landscape mode from portrait mode and wait for few seconds to have the web page completely loaded
3) Switch back to original mode – portrait mode
Stay connected with us over Apple support number if you cannot fix issue via using above tips.
Here is given another method for resolving the query:
1) Turn off safari
2) Switch off your smartphone
3) Switch your phone on again
4) Turn on safari
Apple helpline number
Give these steps a try. You will see that the problem is fixed and you can load a complete web page on your device. Likewise, we are trained on resolving a number of safari issues that users report from every corner of the globe.